Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

RHONY: Dorinda Medley Admits She Mishandled Conflict With Tinsley

Following weeks of on-air fueding with co-star Tinsley Mortimer, Dorinda Medley admitted she mishandled the conflict on The Real Housewives of New York City. The fued between the two housewives began at the season 11 reunion and has carried into season 12.

The entire season has been going "not well, b*tch" for Dorinda and Tinsley. The ladies fight in every episode, with Tinsley calling Dorinda a "bully." A big part of their conflict is that Dorinda didn't believe Tinsley was being honest about her relationship with Scott, with whom she's been on and off over the years before getting engaged in November 2019. Dorinda has also been dealing with the end of her long-term relationship with John Mahdessian and anxiety that she has had since losing her husband, Richard.

Related: RHONY's Ramona Singer Stops Quarantining with Ex Mario after Buying Apartment

Dorinda explained to the Daily Mail, "I had a difficult start." She explained, "I was coming into it with a lot of personal things going on in my life. I came into [it] with a house disaster, you know, I broke my rib, Lucy died, I was sort of reevaluating my relationship with John." She continued, "I wasn't only reconstructing the house. I was reconstructing my life along with it." Before season 12 began filming, a flood destroyed Medley's 55-year-old mansion "Blue Stone Manor" in the Berkshires.

The Real Housewives of New York City's housewife said, "I believe when I'm on the show I don't go on the show with a script." Dorinda had a breakdown at the end of the apple picking trip about the end of her relationship with John. Upon reflection, Dorinda talked about her drama with Tinsley, saying, "Of course, I could have handled it differently." She continued, "You know, I wish Tinsley super well. I'm glad she's happy. I pray it works out. But at the time, that was my journey." Dorinda admitted that she isn't always "great" at expressing herself when she is having a difficult time emotionally, which has been obvious this season. Dorinda has had multiple breakdowns, leading Ramona Singer to say that she actually "goes for the jugular.She concluded with, "You always have regrets." Hinting that some of that healing could happen at the reunion, saying, "Well, we can take care of all that at the reunion." S

eason 12 of The Real Housewives of New York airs Thursday nights on Bravo. As for whether the reunion will be virtual or in-person, the news has yet to be revealed by Bravo.

Next: Why Isn't Elyse Slaine on the Real Housewives of New York Full Time?

Source: Daily Mail



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/2YuvylZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments