Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

KUWTK: Lamar Odom Calls Out Ex-Fiancée for ‘Hacking’ His Social Media

Lamar Odom appears to be at odds with Sabrina Parr again, as the former member of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians family recently took to social media to call his ex-fiancée out for allegedly "hacking" his Instagram account.

It was just last month when Sabrina and Lamar celebrated their engagement anniversary following a brief split. The celebration came a few weeks after Sabrina had taken to her Instagram Story to call off her engagement with the NBA champion. The couple went public with their relationship back in August 2019 and were engaged just three months later. Though the couple appeared to be happy, Sabrina Parr surprised many people when she announced their breakup on social media. "I am no longer engaged to Lamar," she revealed. While Lamar didn't make a breakup announcement of his own at the time, he did this time around.

Related: KUWTK: Why Khloe Kardashian is 'Taking a Little Social Media Break' Over Holidays

On Wednesday, December 30, Lamar called out Sabrina online for allegedly taking control of his social media accounts without his consent. “What’s up good people. I’ve been working hard to build my brand and a new team,” the former NBA player captioned a video message post captured by Us Weekly. While accusing his ex-fiancée of holding his Instagram account “hostage,” he asked his fans for their help. “We are working hard to recover my passwords for IG and Twitter,” he added. “If any of y’all know someone who can get it reset for me hit my brand managers DM ASAP @savvygirlconsulting.” Once Sabrina caught wind of the accusations, she took to her Instagram Story to shut down Lamar's claims. “I find these accusations from Lamar & whoever he’s working with extremely disappointing,” she shared in a since-deleted message. “We are no longer together and haven’t been for a while.”

While teasing that she will be moving in “silence about the situation,” she suggested that her ex do the same. “We both know the truth and I assure you no truth is being told on their end,” she added. “Now if you excuse me, I’m going to continue moving on in peace & silence.” Lamar then fired back with accusations against his ex: “Sabrina stop. You have hacked my social media every few months,” he wrote. “Your receipts are no good that’s from a year ago. I’ve recently begged you to release my password. I can only post using the phone you set up — you don’t want me to expose you. So stop. Give me my password and my passport.” He went on to confirm that "it's over" between him and Sabrina, with “No love lost." He also had another request, "All I ask is that you release my Passport and my Passwords. That’s it.”

He went on to call out Sabrina for having “wronged me in so many ways and I was willing to walk away quietly but I see you want a show." He continued, "I gave you a global platform. Use it for your good or it will destroy you. All the best.” 2021 is shaping up to be another dramatic year for the KUWTK alum Lamar Odom and his former flame, Sabrina Parr.

Next: Khloe Kardashian's Hottest Bikini Moments From 2020

Source: Us Weekly



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3aXWbaT

Post a Comment

0 Comments