Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

KUWTK: Malika Haqq Reacts To Screenshots Of Baby Daddy DMing Another Girl

The sneak peek of Keeping Up With the Kardashians reveals that Khloe Kardashian's best friend, Malika Haqq, receives a screenshot of her ex DMing another girl. While many fans would assume that this news could hurt the expectant mother, she claps back with an iconic response. 

Many Keeping Up With the Kardashians viewers would know that Khloe and Malika are best friends since the age of 15. They have been supporting each other through tough times. The Good American founder recently comforted her bestie when she received uncomfortable news about her baby daddy. 

Related: KUWTK: Khloé Responds To Twitter User Who Calls Daughter True 'Not Cute At All'

In the upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, pregnant Malika gets a screenshot from someone, which shows that her ex-boyfriend cum baby daddy, O.T. Genasis was apparently flirting with another woman. The 37-year-old reality TV star, who is chilling on her bed, tells Khloe, "I just randomly checked my DM's and this girl DM-ed me. It was a screenshot of OT in some other girl's DM." Khloe looks at the screenshot and responds, "Somebody come get this man." O.T. and Malika started dating in late 2017, but they broke up in June 2019. She then announced her pregnancy on Instagram in September 2019. The expectant mother says that she responded to the messenger, "Not my man, not my problem." While the 36-year-old Khloe is shocked to see her bestie engaging with the drama, Malika seems to be loving her iconic comeback. Check out the clip of Keeping Up With the Kardashians below:

During a confessional, she explains, "I don't want to deal with the scrutiny or with what people on the outside have to say about OT and what he's doing. Why do I still want to hear about what my ex is doing ... it's none of my business." The Cinderella in Scrubs actress Malika further adds, "Ultimately there's not much of it that I can avoid and to be quite honest with you, it's uncomfortable when you're carrying someone's child." Still, she makes it pretty clear that she has nothing to do with her ex, and he can do whatever he wants. 

While taking her sassiness a notch higher, Malika even posted an Instagram story saying, "Please stop sending me my ex's news. I am single. Not my business. And when I get some news, hold that too." She also tells O.T. about the message she received, but he denies talking to any girl that wears "pink hair." Malika, who gave birth to her ex's son in March this year, further explains, "I feel like I'm looking out for him. The bottom line is we're gonna be attached to each other for the rest of our child's life. I really don't want you to look stupid." She added, "All I want to do is have fun too, but it's uncomfortable when you're pregnant." Despite the breakup, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Malika says that her loyalty remains with her baby daddy.

Next: KUWTK: Khloe Kardashian Has Perfect Comeback For Troll Who Mocked Her New Look

Source: Keeping Up With the Kardashians



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3duLUlD

Post a Comment

0 Comments